Dear Valued Clients and Partners:
With confirmed cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our area, health and prevention efforts are on the forefront of everyone’s minds. The health of our employees and clients is paramount and we are taking the necessary precautions to provide a safe experience in our showrooms and during visits to partner firms. If you come to one of our showrooms, know we have amplified sanitizing and cleaning efforts. Our warehouse and delivery staff also practice enhanced cleanliness and sanitizing procedures.
As of now, there are no coronavirus concerns on our tile shipments either locally or internationally. We actively monitor updates as they come and will share any changes to our business processes should they become necessary.
Visit the CDC website to learn more about the symptoms associated with COVID-19. In order to best serve you, we have compiled a list of suggestions from various sources to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Make sure you wash your fingers and thumbs well which do the most touching. When you use an alcohol-based (60% at least), peroxide, etc. hand sanitizer, make sure you also rub it on your hands until it’s dry. Use if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing. Then dispose of the tissue.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces giving the disinfectant time to dry on the surface. Or leave for on ten minutes and wipe off extra liquid.
- Stay home if you are sick and seek the advice of a doctor.
- Avoid contact with people who are coughing and sneezing with virus symptoms.
- Avoid large gatherings over 1,000 people if you are over 60 and at risk.
Additionally, we are pleased to announce that we are now offering virtual design consultations to assist with your tile needs from the comfort of your home or office. We can gather samples for you, photograph, and send. Or we can hop on a video call and show you selections live from our showrooms. Schedule a Virtual Visit with us to explore the 123 ceramic tile lines, 1,000+ porcelain variations, and our collection of stones, glass and more.
To set an appointment with Kimberly Hubert-Mejia, our Residential Sales Manager, text or call Kimberly at 301.830.3080 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a virtual visit. Our virtual consult hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 10am-1pm.
We are ready and look forward to assisting you in person and virtually!